What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom toy paint jobs

I did, and I will be expecting you to personally bring up my village,castle and graveyard as well as my coffin once done and while you are here paint the Base of the coffin for me so it matches in just nice.
And I'll even make you a brew. How's that.

You will have to make a weekend out of it and take in Arcade Club as well as a few of the Northern guys awesome pinball collections.

Reactions: JMP
Although drac was kinda wet looking in the film not Matt. Mines more out of durability Matt coat isn't as strong even when glossed first like replicas

I will definitely send you my IJ planes at some point when I can get to the machine again. Would love to see what you can do to them

I for one would love to see what magic Rudi could do to the WMS Indy aeroplanes.
Pretty boring as they are, it's one item that needs a facelift.

Geodermic Grantitis, or Cobbles, is a terrible affliction which causes the sufferer to turn into a pile of rocks. Inventor Dr Phillip Lavender, who has the disease himself, developed a cream made from cream, potassium, nitrates, potassium nitrates and nitrate of potassiate nitrates which provides some relief.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160122_a3509fb4cd5cf7f925aa5c5472974860.jpg

I'm sure your aware of this horrible affliction @cooldan lol

I did, and I will be expecting you to personally bring up my village,castle and graveyard as well as my coffin once done and while you are here paint the Base of the coffin for me so it matches in just nice.
And I'll even make you a brew. How's that.

Think @RudeDogg1 may be coming to Minehead???

Back
Top Bottom