What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently playing?

Yeah, I bought an organiser set for all the gloowmhaven pieces. I have a dedicated game table, so I can leave it all out on the table, except when I want to play another game.

The organiser helps though, it all fits in the box nicely, with each token type in its own tray which you can also use on the table when playing. I t makes playing easier, and set up / tear down quicker.

Set up takes so long - dedicated table is living the dream. I did look at the Broken Token organiser but went for a mix of Planos, concertina folder for maps and CD wallets for enemies. I even sleeved the cards - like a maniac. I think I enjoy organising more than playing.

Thought I’d post back in here after a few chats this weekend!

@Arv definitely keep an eye out for if Vampire Survivors comes to PlayStation as it’s so much fun! Would really recommend Cult of the Lamb too.

@windoesnot please let me know what you think of Return to Monkey Island! I was made up to play a new one all these years later

Reactions: Arv
Just started playing Tunic which is awesome (I know it's been out for ages but I was waiting for a physical release :D ) and @Genotime has put me onto Sea of Stars which looks amazing and right up my alley so will be downloading that soon :thumbs:

Just started playing Tunic which is awesome (I know it's been out for ages but I was waiting for a physical release :D ) and @Genotime has put me onto Sea of Stars which looks amazing and right up my alley so will be downloading that soon :thumbs:
Oh I’ve got Sea of Stars on my watchlist!

Recently completed Final Fantasy XVI. I wasn’t too fussed about it as I miss the older style but having played the demo, I got the full game on launch and absolutely loved it.

Recently completed Final Fantasy XVI. I wasn’t too fussed about it as I miss the older style but having played the demo, I got the full game on launch and absolutely loved it.
Not picked up FF16 yet but I've got a games backlog to work through so will hopefully get it pre-owned or on sale later this year :thumbs:

Oh I’ve got Sea of Stars on my watchlist!

Can confirm Sea of Stars is brilliant so far. Everything you want from a classic RPG with a nice story, likeable characters, gorgeous 'retro style' graphics, great soundtrack, some really cool mechanics and lots of nostalgia whilst being fresh. Very Chrono Trigger like as it looks.

Just a fun game, playing it with a smile on my face most the time.

Monster Boy is also really good for all of the above reasons too and worth checking out. Too many great games out there though...

Back
Top Bottom