What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently playing?

I got my old crystal xbox out of storage a few weeks back. Been playing Need for Speed Underground 2

Had been playing loads of Mario Kart 8 on Switch but finally caved and bought Breath of the Wild :D Only just left the first area but loving it so far :thumbs: Also picked up Darkest Dungeon but not started that yet.

Got Crossing Souls to play. I want to pick up Night in the Woods but have a long flight soon so going to wait for that.

I'm actually work in the games industry, I'm doing PR on a really beautiful, quirky pinball platform game which we have just released a new trailer for today:

Someone nicked my Advance from our student house communal toilet at a house party in the late 90’s...

Still hurts... :mad:

Starting a fresh game on Bloodborne as it’s on PS Plus this month. I’ve completed it before but I tried to go back to do the DLC after completing Dark Souls III, and I really struggled to remember the right controls and ins and outs as they’re so different.

I've started far too many RPGs at once and I'm currently working my way through Dragon Quest XI, Octopath Traveler and Ni No Kuni II. Plus Dead Cells!

Since moving we've had no net for 2 months - fibre is finally ready this week so there's been a lot of new Switch releases in that time that I'd like to check out too.

Still on COD WW2

Just finished Heavy Rain

Had a go at 'Friday 13th' last night, bit dull

RDR2 out soon. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Getting my Xbox One X delivered today, just in time for RDR2 on Friday :cool:
Going to be busy with NLP Blackpool stuff until at least Tuesday :confused:
If you want me from Tuesday onwards, I'll be on my horse :clap:

Too many good games coming out!!! I'm currently 60 hours deep into Octopath Traveller and also playing Astro Bot Rescue Mission on PSVR (best VR game on the PS4 IMHO) :)

All this talk of new fangled games is making me want a Switch. What games bundle do people recommend for starters?

I’m playing Doom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing, nada. One dominant hand only. Had my pal rig up a spare gaming tv in the downstairs bedroom I’m using. I got excited that with my time off I’d catch up on lots of PS4 games until I realised I’d need both hands, let alone my dominant hand. Bugger.

Nothing.... Hope Blackpool expo wakes me...

Black Ops 4 for my usual Sunday night social (been going around 10 years with COD private Sunday night matches now!). RDR2 FTW come 27th Oct though (my birthday one day after release date - fireworks if I don't have it then though!).

Not played for ages as been too busy, but I've just finished Shadow of Tomb Raider and preloaded RDR2

Back
Top Bottom