What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Creech Hologram... No laughing please : - )

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
After a hologram, yup I know but if you don't ask you don't get, don't mind a blue one if the price is right, I have heard through the grapevine that pinbits is in the process of making a replacement, any info or a lead on a holo is much appreciated.

Cheers the Dreadmeister

hey dreads, i was thinking about that, and could not understand why it wouldn't work just to do what they did with the Creature on MB, you know, just dangle a rubber model creature on a metal blade so it wobbles, and shine a light on it, instead of bothering with a hologram and all that malarkey. surely it's a fairly easy job, no?

Hi there, easy but not original, I have a a screen fitted under the pf which loops a vid of the creech having a fit, yup it looks cool but again not original, I am doing a restore, new pf, decals etc so need the holo.

Im considering flogging my creech with perfect hologram but I dont suppose youre after the full machine?

Contact Henrik at pinball dreams. I believe he has aquired the rights to reproduce the original holograms and has a company in place to do the job. The last time i heard, he had (or was having) a company re-sculpt a new creature model using a perfect original hologram for reference in order for the imaging company to be able to remake the holo as close to original as possible.

Nice one Rus, I believe that Planetary are in the processs of doing a reproduction using the original method etc, I will wait for the dust to settle before I make my move : - 0

Back
Top Bottom