What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Creech CFTBL NIB Playfield

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
10 Years
cr1.JPG cr2.JPG cr3.JPG cr2.JPG cr4.JPG cr5.JPG cr6.JPG

Brand new in box and pretty rare, cost £700+, £500 + £20 postage or you can collect

Full 2nd generation screen printed decal set £150 + £10 postage

Last edited:
These came from Manny, as you know he only uses the best so I am confident these are 2nd gen screen printed. Play pinball?

These came from Manny, as you know he only uses the best so these I assume are 2nd gen screen printed.
sorry to be a pain but can you feel the raised ink on the surface where the graphics are printed ?

are you going to play and could take them there ?

Cheers Kev

Hi Kev, as stated these are 2nd gen screen printed, latest quality and the print is raised, apart from Taffstock I don't attend any meets, cheers Andy

negotiation Dave!!!!

I should have PMd him in the first place as the thread has been there for nearly a month, and I went and refreshed it buy replying to it - doh!!!!!

Will await his reply if that's ok with you ?

cheers Kev

Hi Kev, £150 all in was a fair price, £150 + postage was a fair price, these are now sold, they are available here for $260 US + shipping and import charges if you are still after a pair, cheers A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creature-Fr...20?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item259020dc5c

I got my Gen 2 Decals for my MB from MOP (The Netherlands) hence no import duty etc. Not sure the CFTBL are Gen 2 but here is a link... http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/spareparts/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-cabinet-decals.html

270 Euro, would probably be cheaper getting them from the US

I doubt it, my MB set worked out £224 delivered from MOP compared with USD 299 + USD 70 (post) + import duty (est £25)) = £254 so even if I am out on the post and duty a bit I cannot see it being more to get within the EU.

$260 + $48 + £25 = Circa £210 + he would probably waive the ebay fees if you went to him direct and may even do you a good turn on the import amount, deffo cheaper, your prices are for AU dollars not US which is less, it all means the same thing..............I SOLD MINE TOO CHEAP :rofl:

$260 + $48 + £25 = Circa £210 + he would probably waive the ebay fees if you went to him direct and may even do you a good turn on the import amount, deffo cheaper, your prices are for AU dollars not US which is less, it all means the same thing..............I SOLD MINE TOO CHEAP :rofl:
but if you get them from Oz you don't usually pay import anyway so way cheaper!!!!

I just dont like buying from the US if I can avoid it. The import duty really mounts up. I stick with Andy and Phil for nearly all my stuff but for decals and non-std we have to look elsewhere. Anyway, I could not find a better deal than £220 delivered for Gen 2 V2 MB decals.

View attachment 10917 View attachment 10918 View attachment 10919 View attachment 10918 View attachment 10920 View attachment 10921 View attachment 10922

Brand new in box and pretty rare, cost £700+, £500 + £20 postage or you can collect

Full 2nd generation screen printed decal set £150 + £10 postage

I haven't figured out how to send a PM, but I'm interested in buying the playfield. If you can get a PM to me with an email or tell me how to PM you, that would be great. One caveat - I'm in the US, so we would have to figure out shipping. Thanks.

If you are on Pinside, I'm jfh there too.

I haven't figured out how to send a PM, but I'm interested in buying the playfield. If you can get a PM to me with an email or tell me how to PM you, that would be great. One caveat - I'm in the US, so we would have to figure out shipping. Thanks.

If you are on Pinside, I'm jfh there too.
Hi there, think shipping to the US would be tough hence why I have made it UK only on ebay, may be possible, anyone know of a courier company that would shift such a large object across the pond?

I'm pretty sure FedEx does - I can look into it. I'm pretty sure Pinball Heaven has shipped PFs to the states in the past. Key thing would be packing it well (bubble wrap and maybe double boxing).

If you're willing to work with me, I'll buy the PF. If you think it will be too much hassle for you, I understand.

Back
Top Bottom