What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit Board Help

Wiredworm

Registered
Hi,

I'm just finishing up the last jobs on Rocky & Bullwinkle and one of those is to get the coin mech and credit board back in place; it's going to be set to freeplay but my OCD insists that this stuff works just in case I ever decide to site it, but more importantly because it was working before I stripped and cleaned the macine.

The weird thing is that after wiring it all back up the credit button on the board worked just fine. I powered the machine down and tightened up the mech and then lo and behold when I powered it back up the button had zero effect at all. Weird.

This is the credit board i've got.

2014-07-22 22.02.06.jpg

The wires shown here is exactly what's connected now and this photo was taken before the machine was stripped down. The wires to the left include one which has some heat shrink on it and i'm guessing that on the end of the wire is a resistor. Is it these wires I need to be checking as a starting point?

Any tips on troubleshooting the issue would be really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom