What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Creature FTBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Doesn't anyone have a nice Creature for sale?

I had only played on the iPad until Sunday...... now have the urge to own one!

The real life experience has so many more dimensions to it. Once multiball starts, the music changes and suddenly the game opens up. Then one shot can collect a score that will put you on the leader board but do you take it quickly, find the girl, rescue her and get the jackpot or try to increase the jackpot, add up the multiplier and then make that one shot....
It is a lovely game, good tunes, nice call outs, good humour and nice looking. I won't be selling mine for a while.

It's THE most awesome looking pin ever made in my opinion. It just looks a work of art sat there. I still want to own one soon.

Oh and if you do get one then I gotta recomend you treat yourself to one of the colour DMD for Creech.
Its the best yet.

What should i expect to pay? One on eBay......

I know someone who just bought a nice one for £1,400. Tbh, I miss mine..... goddamit. This and Drac are the only ones I've considered buying again.

The one machine I will never sell, I love Creech, and try any route rather than ebay to find one first. Ebay should always be the last port of call.
£1400 to £2000 will buy you a CFTBL.

There are replacement holograms but they don't seem to be cheap either nor do they appear to ever be in stock. Whilst it is a no-playable part, a visible Creature does add to the game for most and certainly makes that black lagoon in the middle of the playfield come alive.

Hasn't anyone ever modded a creech to have a mini playfield instead of the hologram? sacrilage I'm sure and a lot of work but when you see how far some people have gone with their mods I'd be surprised if someone hadn't at least tried.

There are replacement holograms but they don't seem to be cheap either nor do they appear to ever be in stock. Whilst it is a no-playable part, a visible Creature does add to the game for most and certainly makes that black lagoon in the middle of the playfield come alive.
Got mine from Henrik complete with back plate, they were about £270 at the time but an awesome replacement and the machine was dead in the water without it.

Hasn't anyone ever modded a creech to have a mini playfield instead of the hologram? sacrilage I'm sure and a lot of work but when you see how far some people have gone with their mods I'd be surprised if someone hadn't at least tried.
My Creech will be fitted with an ape converted into two flippers by the end of the day.....anyone want to buy a Congo with no lower playfield? ;)

Hi there, can't say that it has floated my boat thus far although to be fair it has not had much attention due to location, at the moment it is 1st out the door although I need to spend some time with it before it gets the heave ho, yup it will be up on here, safest place for it ;)

They have.
There are two to choose from, an American one and a Aussie one.
Instead of a hologram they use film clips from the movie.

Hi there, can't say that it has floated my boat thus far although to be fair it has not had much attention due to location, at the moment it is 1st out the door although I need to spend some time with it before it gets the heave ho, yup it will be up on here, safest place for it ;)
Keep hold Dreads, when it clicks you will truly realize what an awesome game it really is.

Not sure my brain could handle any more going on when multiball is playing and Creech is all about the multiball. The other modes are just add-on, they can earn you some points but real scores are from jackpot and super jackpot with multipliers.
The idea of a lower playfield would just give another mode and I don't know how it would fit better with the game theme than the hologram does.

Dreads - you going to be putting your Creech on here for sale when the time comes?
You mean my Congo from the Black Lagoon? :D, I will prob start it on here, think most of my pins over the last couple of years have come here 1st but it will go on the bay if no interest @ the asking price.

Nope - doesn't do it for me I'm afraid :( Crap Theme, Chaotic PF.... :( (Well it wouldn't do if we all liked the same thing...) :D

Good to see you are still after the best pin ever.
Hang in there one will surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom