What's new

No Longer Available Creature From The Black Lagoon - Restoration Needed

My mistake. It is green.

20180320_192255.jpg

To be honest - you PMed me on the Facebook visual pinball site and I said -put it on 99p start on ebay.

Exactly what @mufcmufc said. He is correct.

It will find its 'value' on that.

As I said - I thought the £400 offer you had was too low - BUT the problem is - it needs redecalling, new translite, loads of new plastics and if I was a buyer I have to assume that all boards will need work.

You have to be realistic Matthew - I said it would be worth quite a bit of money if restored - but you have to put in SO MUCH WORK. TO redecal a cabinet properly - its 40 hours work. Time is money.

To be honest - you PMed me on the Facebook visual pinball site and I said -put it on 99p start on ebay.

Exactly what @mufcmufc said. He is correct.

It will find its 'value' on that.

As I said - I thought the £400 offer you had was too low - BUT the problem is - it needs redecalling, new translite, loads of new plastics and if I was a buyer I have to assume that all boards will need work.

You have to be realistic Matthew - I said it would be worth quite a bit of money if restored - but you have to put in SO MUCH WORK. TO redecal a cabinet properly - its 40 hours work. Time is money.
so what happened to it - has it gone to ebay or been sold on here ?

Demolished man still on going - taking a rest whilst the new pin shack is constructed - DM should have it's grand unveiling later in the year!!!

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom