What's new

Sold Creature from the black lagoon plastic set

knazzo

Registered
I have a complete Creature from the black lagoon (cftbl) repro plastic set for sale. Still sealed in bags. Price 130 Euros shipped

abload.de_thumb_creaturefromtheblacklx8uw2.jpg

Is this really complete? one of the slingshot plastics appears to be a transparent blue protector, not the original plastic, there also look to be one or two missing...

From memory I think the right slingshot was a transparent blue one on my old one, as there is the bowl ramp above it you can't really see much of it anyway.

I bought this plastic set in 2006. It's a complete set, plastic bags are still sealed. The slingshot plastics are not protectors! One slingshotplastic is in the left bag the other in the right bag. All plastics have protective film on it.

As you can see on Marco's http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1698A-1-2 , one slingshot is transparent blue and one has graphics.

Last edited:
Yeah that was my question. Both the slingshots on the creature I have; I'm almost certain have graphics. (One is broken, and I'm looking to replace but its the one that in your set is clear blue, hence my enquiry). I'll ping the thread again later with pictures once home. Of course I could be wrong, mis-remembering, or the original owner could have put a sling plastic from a different machine on it. But it seemed like a valid question, didnt mean to offend, just a general enquiry.

Looking forward to seeing what plastic you have on the right hand sling if it's not a blue transparent one.

Apologies to the OP, it is a blue plastic, someone had stuck a decal sticker over a spiderweb/smash of like a paper aeroplane, so it looked like graphics, peeled away as soon as i touched it. My mistake.

Back
Top Bottom