What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Crazy taxi arcade machine

cr5000462

Registered
Alias
CR
Hi,

Im looking for a crazy taxi arcade machine, there are two on eBay at the moment, one for 995 and another for £1.995.

I've heard bad things about the seller of the 995 machine, may not be true but don't want to find out the hardway, and the £1,995 is out of my budget, so that brings me here!

The £2k one has been on there for about 2 years now. I’d imagine he may be open to offers at this stage. I was really tempted by the £995 one, seems like a steal. But trying not to buy large heavy items at the moment. What’s the story with the seller?

Right - The seller is known to people here as arcade warehouse. They are usually overpriced but if you go and see them - view the game - and pick it up then what is the issue? Hire yourself a van and go in person and wave £800 in cash......

Do they strip down to fit through a standard doorway? I imagine so, looks like the pedal part comes off

Anyone here buy the one from Williams?
They replied to my email this morning saying it sold today.

It's sold,
I messaged him asking for dimensions and then was going to buy it.

Looks super fun! Seem them for 11k for a twin cab but that was stateside, might push the boat out and treat myself

Aztec have a twin mario cart 2 immaculate 4k. This is a good price for this as its a cash gobbler . Id love a sonic all stars but too new at moment

If you were worried about dimensions on Crazy Taxi then Mario is definitely going to be a problem. It’s also 600kg!

I'll crane it over into the back , have 5m doors in the back garden, not worth doing for something like taxi but mario kart I would

ive got a mario kart GP1 and just for info the main cab doesn't split. Each seat separates and the marquee comes off too but the main body ( screens ) doesnt split.

I have a maximum tune 3 which is same cab shell as mario kart and i had to take my outside door off to get it in plus the side panels on the game. 90 inches i think my door is.

Back
Top Bottom