What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craziest lockdown work Zoom calls

I think you need to understand that a lot of the shock was because it happened in the middle of a work zoom call. Shockingly unprofessional and very uncomfortable for everyone else on the call. As I said above, I don't think the child is at risk. Sending in social services isn't a small thing either.

Sako, I had two nuns as teachers and headmistress at my primary school. Nuns were vicious. Usually a wooden ruler but the headmistress eventually got sacked for giving one of the kids a hiding with a cricket bat for not having his shirt tucked in. His mum was on the board of governors.

The clear message is that you should not be making the decision about sending in social services. Most of us are not trained in to make that decision.
What we all should do is recognise behaviour that could mean a child is at risk and report it to the expert services who can use a variety of means to assess the child and home environment.

^^^^ yeah @Rob zombie We used to play Hide n Seek as kids in the grounds of the Holy Family Chapel - Port Glasgow. Place was massive, loads of greenery for kids to play etc.... but If we got caught in the grounds the church staff would grab us by the ears and pull us back to the nuns house.
Cane rods on the ****, stood in the corner with hands on head.
real gestapo stuff 👍
I got caught playing on the scaffolding one day and got my **** towed!0117B194-1428-4052-ACFA-FA38FE9A5079.jpeg

Jeez what schools did you guys go to... worse they could do at mine is sit you at the front of the classroom :D certainly was not allowed to touch you. Fast forward today the tables have turned and it’s the kids now ruler slapping the teachers!

^^Not making light of anything else said on here

We were troublemakers though 😂
I think years ago it was pretty bad in Ireland for Schools, nunneries etc....

Back
Top Bottom