What's new

Found it! Crash test legs

Mooseman

Site Supporter
image.jpg

Poor mr crash is missing a leg. Thought id ask before getting out the fret saw.
Also any other pz bits on offer.
Cheers guys

You can buy a set from pinbits i think, but postage will be an arm and a leg.
See what i did there?

Fret saw at the ready, we need a group buy of a laser i reckon

if you need any plastics i have new slingshots,inlane plastics & rocket ship plastic.
Cheers. The rocket ship is it the 3d one that sits over left ramp or the 2d one near the backboard i think, as i see it in photos but mine missing. If you have a good price I would be interested for spares.
Cheers

Cheers. The rocket ship is it the 3d one that sits over left ramp or the 2d one near the backboard i think, as i see it in photos but mine missing. If you have a good price I would be interested for spares.
Cheers
hi,its the 2D one top/centre.

John, money sent. You were already in my paypal, did i get the jokerz slings from you?
@deathrow all stripped down and playfield cleaned. Just sorting the eaten wires out for putting plugs on. Awaiting a few targets and bits n bobs.

John, money sent. You were already in my paypal, did i get the jokerz slings from you?
@deathrow all stripped down and playfield cleaned. Just sorting the eaten wires out for putting plugs on. Awaiting a few targets and bits n bobs.

I'm glad you have it mate, its in good hands now

yes mate i think you did,thanks for the payment,i will post out 1st class thursday morning.
cheers
john

Back
Top Bottom