What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Crash test legs

Mooseman

Site Supporter
image.jpg

Poor mr crash is missing a leg. Thought id ask before getting out the fret saw.
Also any other pz bits on offer.
Cheers guys

You can buy a set from pinbits i think, but postage will be an arm and a leg.
See what i did there?

Fret saw at the ready, we need a group buy of a laser i reckon

if you need any plastics i have new slingshots,inlane plastics & rocket ship plastic.
Cheers. The rocket ship is it the 3d one that sits over left ramp or the 2d one near the backboard i think, as i see it in photos but mine missing. If you have a good price I would be interested for spares.
Cheers

Cheers. The rocket ship is it the 3d one that sits over left ramp or the 2d one near the backboard i think, as i see it in photos but mine missing. If you have a good price I would be interested for spares.
Cheers
hi,its the 2D one top/centre.

John, money sent. You were already in my paypal, did i get the jokerz slings from you?
@deathrow all stripped down and playfield cleaned. Just sorting the eaten wires out for putting plugs on. Awaiting a few targets and bits n bobs.

John, money sent. You were already in my paypal, did i get the jokerz slings from you?
@deathrow all stripped down and playfield cleaned. Just sorting the eaten wires out for putting plugs on. Awaiting a few targets and bits n bobs.

I'm glad you have it mate, its in good hands now

yes mate i think you did,thanks for the payment,i will post out 1st class thursday morning.
cheers
john

Back
Top Bottom