What's new

Cows & Easter eggs - what's new in the last 10 years?

cooldan

i like pizza
i posted this on Pinside (here) as they have a ton of traffic, but quality is better than quantity so i'm posting it here too - what does the UK jury have?
------------

i expect most of you know about cows and how they happen to feature all over 90s Bally Williams games, along with a few other oddities like red buttons on backglasses, and 'DOHO' and hidden messages and secret animations etc - if not, then you're in for a treat by checking the site that holds them all in one place - http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm

it was collected / written by Torbjorn Molander, is he on here? i emailed him and maybe he will get back to me, but i thought i'd reach out to the wider current pinhead community ...... is there any collection since 2006's WPT (the last entry in Torbjorn's list that i could find, apart from a couple of very brief snips about Metallica and XMen)? ok i know that cows are probably no longer relevant, but there must be fascinating snippets somewhere on modern games? typos? people with two left feet? flipper codes? hidden messages? people on the backglass that have a backstory? other sites you may know of with similar snippets of info?

what you got? cheers peeps

1) WOZ. Sometimes a "horse of a different color" ends up being a cow - when the shot is lit white, you get the moo and the cow. so if someone can fill in the gap of how to get it lit up white, we will have a repeatable cow sighting. oh, and a screenshot, if anyone has one?

Not a cow but a cat gets thrown at a zombie on one of TWD modes

MM bowman crops up on GOT plastics

Never seen the COW in Metallica, will have to keep an eye out for it.

Midnight Madness mode is also in GOT

Credits on Ghostbusters

L+R to clear
Lx1
Lx2
Lx3

I think..

Back
Top Bottom