What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cosmic Gunfight EOS Switch

HomerRamone

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
HomerRamone
Flipper rebuild kit arrived today - so I thought be rude not to put it on there ASAP.

Took the bits out of the pack, plugged in the soldering iron. Lifted the playfield to take some snaps of the wiring just in case... But wait

There's a pair of EOS switches on here - 1 N/O and 1 N/C. So a total of 4 switches. There's only 2 in the rebuild kit (Both N/C I think).

Looking at the image of the kit on the website - there is only a pair of switches there too. Am I missing something here ?

Attachments

• flip.jpg
    flip.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 11
The switch with the diode on is a low power switch, just for lane change. You only need replace the inner switch for flipper rebuild.

Bear in mind that you have a high power switch next to a low power one, so make sure the insulators are good and one doesn’t touch the other.

Oh. OK. Thanks.
Couldn't just put it on the flipper switch could they ! Crazy Williams tomfoolery :)

Back
Top Bottom