What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool Metallica mods

Rus121

Site Supporter
I thought we could do with more pic threads, so heres some cool metallica mods for your pleasure:

Custom sparky made by Dirty Donny apparently.sparky1.jpg
sparky2.jpg

Hammer light mod:
hammermod1.jpg

'M' logo flippers:
IMG_1537.JPG

Pop bumper mod:
Metallica_Pop_HD_003.JPG
metallica_020.jpg

Another sparky mod. Coiled EL wire in the skull:
sparkymod1.jpg
sparkymod2.jpg
sparkymod3.1.jpg

Snake with tongue and fangs. (the fangs are lego horns)
snaketongue.jpg

Dirty Donny decal on the underside of PF:
dd1.jpg

Being reported on Pinside that Stern won't be putting anymore work into the Metallica code. Lyman has to finish it in his own time?

Never played it so don't know where the code is at but there's lots of unhappy folk on there saying there are still inserts on the PF that have no part in the game? Mad if true

Being reported on Pinside that Stern won't be putting anymore work into the Metallica code. Lyman has to finish it in his own time?

Never played it so don't know where the code is at but there's lots of unhappy folk on there saying there are still inserts on the PF that have no part in the game? Mad if true

This is where both Stern and JJP score nil points!

<sigh> The ever increasing cost cutting of new pinballs.

With the constant attempts to push people to buy LE models (like only including the wireform ramps and full instruction manual with an LE lol lol lol) I would not be suprised if there comes a day where only people with an LE get software updates and the people who buy pro's get stuck with the factory software.

Actually I should not be giving Stern anymore bad ideas lol

Nice looking pin:) Where did you get the body armour and guitars?

This thread needs pics of @TYHO 's blinged up LE !

Yeah been busy on my baby

Now has

New Speaker
Shaker
Mirror Blades
LED speaker Grills
Fangs and snake tongue
MOP topper

Also bought a pinnovators speaker mod but no need for that now.
Have two for sale if anyone wants to buy them?Will sell Cheaper than pinheaven and can bring to NLP in two weeks

Oh and the most important mod - the new magnet board to fix the fooked up hammer/lock issues : )

Yeah been busy on my baby

Now has

New Speaker
Shaker
Mirror Blades
LED speaker Grills
Fangs and snake tongue
MOP topper

Also bought a pinnovators speaker mod but no need for that now.
Have two for sale if anyone wants to buy them?Will sell Cheaper than pinheaven and can bring to NLP in two weeks

Oh and the most important mod - the new magnet board to fix the fooked up hammer/lock issues : )

Pics man, PICS!!!!! :)

Looks great:)

I ordered a Pro as for me one of the best Stern's out there.

And I got a Doc's note as for some reason I ordered a DD Sparky mod........Doc said I was insane and not to tell my wife so I haven't:eek:

Back
Top Bottom