What's new

Sold Congo £1300

darren_ross

Registered
Congo

Good points.
-Lower playfield grey gorilla rebuilt. New plunger, springs, arms, complete mechanism and gorilla brackets. Locktite used so it doesn't come loose.
-New lower playfield window.
-Volcano fully intacked.
-Translite has new trim
-Comes with complete white rubber kit ready to fit, green post sleeves and Green superbands
-New extra thick jump ramp fitted. (Shipped from the states)
-dmd is in perfect working order
-No faults
- spare (new) volcano popper from pinball center
- spare (new) eject popper from pinball center

Bad points
As you can see from the pictures the playfield requires attention. Was planning to do all the work myself but i just haven't had the time recently. Hence why the rubbers haven't been fitted.

- 3 of the insertsl decals are missing
- bad playfield wear just in front of satellite targets
- bad playfield wear in front of right lock insert. The jump ramp was missing at some point and the balls were firing onto playfield.
- Cabinet isn't great and requires some work.

It's definitely currently a players machine. Was bought from a forum member and I've already spent over 400 in parts on it which are all included. Will be losing money on this at this price but somebody is getting a brilliant game.

Price is 1400.
Would like to arrange a pickup as soon as possible. Probably over the weekend.

Pictures incoming

20160729_184842.jpg
20160729_184555.jpg
20160729_184643.jpg

FLUFF:

Given the playfield condition, i'm amazed the Volcano is still intact! Great game. Good price.

I'd have the Volcano off you if you were parting it out :)

Yes, i was amazed myself. They can be fixed though. There is an online guide to fix them. Looks pretty good aswell in the end.

Back
Top Bottom