What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Congo £1300

darren_ross

Registered
Congo

Good points.
-Lower playfield grey gorilla rebuilt. New plunger, springs, arms, complete mechanism and gorilla brackets. Locktite used so it doesn't come loose.
-New lower playfield window.
-Volcano fully intacked.
-Translite has new trim
-Comes with complete white rubber kit ready to fit, green post sleeves and Green superbands
-New extra thick jump ramp fitted. (Shipped from the states)
-dmd is in perfect working order
-No faults
- spare (new) volcano popper from pinball center
- spare (new) eject popper from pinball center

Bad points
As you can see from the pictures the playfield requires attention. Was planning to do all the work myself but i just haven't had the time recently. Hence why the rubbers haven't been fitted.

- 3 of the insertsl decals are missing
- bad playfield wear just in front of satellite targets
- bad playfield wear in front of right lock insert. The jump ramp was missing at some point and the balls were firing onto playfield.
- Cabinet isn't great and requires some work.

It's definitely currently a players machine. Was bought from a forum member and I've already spent over 400 in parts on it which are all included. Will be losing money on this at this price but somebody is getting a brilliant game.

Price is 1400.
Would like to arrange a pickup as soon as possible. Probably over the weekend.

Pictures incoming

20160729_184842.jpg
20160729_184555.jpg
20160729_184643.jpg

FLUFF:

Given the playfield condition, i'm amazed the Volcano is still intact! Great game. Good price.

I'd have the Volcano off you if you were parting it out :)

Yes, i was amazed myself. They can be fixed though. There is an online guide to fix them. Looks pretty good aswell in the end.

Back
Top Bottom