What's new

Wanted Complete ramp for TAF.

pintableuser

Registered
Has anyone a complete undamaged ramp which they bought for there Adam's and never fitted?
Rainy days and enthusiastic playing has resulted in a chunk out of mine which will now need renewal.
This time.... I will fit a set of ramp protectors...or play with feather filled pinballs.
Thanks in advance,
John D.

I have, but I don't want to sell it. You can get them cheap from an Australian seller on eBay but they do take quite a few weeks to arrive.

Thanks Rob,
Have you sourced and fitted the ramp flaps and flash lamps? Or do you plan to do a changeover from your used ramp?
Fate ..... my No.1 son and his girlfriend just flew in from Oz on Friday. Fly back at the beginning of next month........

I was just going to transfer everything from the existing one over to the new one. There is a UK seller with one for £126 on eBay. You're probably not going to get much cheaper than that without a big wait and possible import duty.

I've got one of those Aus ones. Bought a couple, and never got around to using either.

It's a bare ramp, so I guess you have to swap your bits over onto it from your old ramp once you've shined them up.

After import duty, they worked out around £150 each. I'd like £120 each plus postage if anyone needs one.

J

Hello J,
Thanks for the info
The cost would take me out of my budget, I would be inclined to renew everything on a bare ramp and source new decals, lamps and blued ramp flaps.
Appreciated.

Replacing the original 'smokey' ramp with a new clear one is a must imo. Just brightens up that whole corner of the playfield.

I was lucky to get a NOS one on here last year for about 75. Just had to swap flashers, and apply the new decals.

I would fit a Good used Smokie Ramp if anyone has replaced theirs with a clear..... I just like to batter the ball.

Thought..... do insurance policies cover Play-Damage?

Back
Top Bottom