What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Complete ramp for TAF.

pintableuser

Registered
Has anyone a complete undamaged ramp which they bought for there Adam's and never fitted?
Rainy days and enthusiastic playing has resulted in a chunk out of mine which will now need renewal.
This time.... I will fit a set of ramp protectors...or play with feather filled pinballs.
Thanks in advance,
John D.

I have, but I don't want to sell it. You can get them cheap from an Australian seller on eBay but they do take quite a few weeks to arrive.

Thanks Rob,
Have you sourced and fitted the ramp flaps and flash lamps? Or do you plan to do a changeover from your used ramp?
Fate ..... my No.1 son and his girlfriend just flew in from Oz on Friday. Fly back at the beginning of next month........

I was just going to transfer everything from the existing one over to the new one. There is a UK seller with one for £126 on eBay. You're probably not going to get much cheaper than that without a big wait and possible import duty.

I've got one of those Aus ones. Bought a couple, and never got around to using either.

It's a bare ramp, so I guess you have to swap your bits over onto it from your old ramp once you've shined them up.

After import duty, they worked out around £150 each. I'd like £120 each plus postage if anyone needs one.

J

Hello J,
Thanks for the info
The cost would take me out of my budget, I would be inclined to renew everything on a bare ramp and source new decals, lamps and blued ramp flaps.
Appreciated.

Replacing the original 'smokey' ramp with a new clear one is a must imo. Just brightens up that whole corner of the playfield.

I was lucky to get a NOS one on here last year for about 75. Just had to swap flashers, and apply the new decals.

I would fit a Good used Smokie Ramp if anyone has replaced theirs with a clear..... I just like to batter the ball.

Thought..... do insurance policies cover Play-Damage?

Back
Top Bottom