What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys

I have had several complaints about several people over the last 24 hours, so much so i have now decided to spell things out for those that cant get it.

1. Please contribute to the topic in hand. Do NOT take it over with your own - START A NEW ONE!

2. Don't argue the point - i don't mind a difference of opinion, however bitching at each other on a thread will get you a week Ban. I don't want to do this, however I'm getting a little more fed up as time goes on where people troll, cannot be civil. I run the site my decision goes.

This place is here for people to be social and to pass information and to be helpful - not to troll and wind others up.

(I've got a poorly knee and can hardly walk, so i'm not in a good mood...don't push my patience
sad-1.png
)

Sorry - but enough is enough....

Paul

Fixed now mate
biggrin-1.png
Thanks goodness. Crutches back at the hospital and now talking like a pirate!

I can see where you are coming from there Stan.

You can't beat a good bitching thread. Name calling, spitting the dummy out, finding out stuff in angry bantta that would never surface in normal conversation, toys outa the pram.

Yeh bring it on
rolleyes-1.gif

Please don't get me started on that.
wink-1.png

I can see myself getting banned here. :sush:

i'm sure i get complained about all the time for being a twat :eek::confused:
biggrin-1.png
especially after lots of whisky or medicinal smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom