What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Competition software

Wizards_Hat

Registered
I'm going to be running a few competitions in school the week after next to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust
(see this post for more info - Competition ideas for non-pinheads )

...anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any ready made Excel sheet or somesuch that I could use for a knockout competition - want to be able to draw 2 people to play on a random machine & the winner go through to the next round.

...I know I could always make one, but much quicker to not have to re-invent the wheel :)

Thanks in advance,
Dan.

Thanks for those suggestions Carl...however, I don't have an ipad, and whilst that 2nd one looks good for recording scores in a league type tournament, I'm after a straightforward knockout thing - wasn't going to record scores, just have winner go through to next round.
So really, it's not a specifically pinball related thing I need, just "any sport" knockout comp recording/displaying software.

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom