What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Coming soon T2 chrome edition

IMG_5747.JPG IMG_5749.JPG IMG_5750.JPG IMG_5751.JPG Last thing today the chrome edition apron this looks awesome lit up pretty much same as fitting a standard apron but you need to wire it up to a 12v feed I didn't get instructions with it but I assumed it would connect to a 12v feed on the driver board but as I am not going to use a coin mech the I just used a feed on the coin door interface board

looks fantastic chris.

"I vant your balls, your flippers, and your backbox! :D"

Neil.

:rofl:

Chris, looks like you've got more work to do before next week!

Only joking, there is only so much you should do to a pin, and you've got it spot on!

Yet another great job from the machine that is @chris b :thumbs:

Hi Chris, great job on this, maybe I stopped too soon! One mod I gave up on was the Helicopter. I was trying to get it so the blades rotated when the ball when round the right ramp and the helicopter sound played. Got the right size helicopter but destroyed two of them before I could fit the motor!

Back
Top Bottom