What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colywobbles Glass Collection & drop off thread

Good to meet you and your friend this afternoon Col. The first sheet from Col's epic glass distribution trip is now safely home and will be going on TNA this evening. :thumbs: :)

Amazing group buy backed up by some fantastic fellow members on here distributing the glass ----just awesome folks :)
Glass is in and looks super smart compared to my old scratched and loose fitting sheet
on a side note
Ive tried the fairy liquid clean and buffed with a lint free cloth but i cant appear to get rid of the slight haze that seems to appear afterwards ...i get the same when i clean my new double glazed windows so maybe im using the wrong type of cloths grrrr
cheers
Stef

Amazing group buy backed up by some fantastic fellow members on here distributing the glass ----just awesome folks :)
Glass is in and looks super smart compared to my old scratched and loose fitting sheet
on a side note
Ive tried the fairy liquid clean and buffed with a lint free cloth but i cant appear to get rid of the slight haze that seems to appear afterwards ...i get the same when i clean my new double glazed windows so maybe im using the wrong type of cloths grrrr
cheers
Stef

I've found that e-cloths give good results in leaving a clean finish. They are not cheap from Amazon (link provided), but you can often pick them up from the likes of TK Maxx at reduced prices. They last pretty well too and give a smear-free clean appearance - particularly when cleaning spectacles, computer screens, and pinball glass! :)

I finally got home around 10:30 and fell into my pit around 11 Totally knackered but happy in the fact we got back with the bonus of the glass like us safe and sound.

I have just got to say a big thank you to Neil MCRae for accommodating us and putting up with our organised chaos.
A truly Top Bloke that has Gone above and beyond for the community I dob my hat to you sir as one of life true gents.

I’d also like to Thank to my partner in crime Sutol (Ty) AKA Stan to my Laurel. I think I’ve found someone who can talk more than me and help make my 16hr day fly by.

finally to the all the guys above thanks for your donations towards my Petrol, over engineered create and Coffee fund. Great to meet you all and hope the glass arrived home safe and is now sitting pride of place in your treasured pins.
Col

Was good to see you guys and thanks for sorting this all out :)

Cheers
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've found that e-cloths give good results in leaving a clean finish. They are not cheap from Amazon (link provided), but you can often pick them up from the likes of TK Maxx at reduced prices. They last pretty well too and give a smear-free clean appearance - particularly when cleaning spectacles, computer screens, and pinball glass! :)
I bought on your recommendation, can't vouch for low-reflective glass (hopefully next batch!) but on normal glass used with a misting of water achieves impressive results :thumbs: The cloth material defo is different texture and tighter meshed than regular microfibre.

Likewise my ecloths landed yesterday they are by far the best cloths ive ever tried to clean windows with :-0
I washed my entire downstairs double glazing inside and out...all my mirrors , the TV and of course my new low reflective TZ glass
perfect!
Thank you C&C

Reactions: C&C
Back
Top Bottom