What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade ColourDMD LED ver for 2 sheets of Invisiglass, PDI or the likes.

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Not a great deal of luck sourcing this stuff so maybe someone would like to trade my as new (spare not fitted) ColourDMD for 2 standard size sheets of invisiglass or similar that’s fitted to some of the newer sterns and JJPs
My ColourDMD is the LED ver as I hate the paint daubed none sense of the LCD ones but each to their own I guess.

Unfortunately I missed the last group buy of the PDI stuff but I am in for at least 4 sheets if anyone decides to arrange

Pm me for trade

Thanks Col

Last edited:
I’d be up for some too if someone decides to do a group order
[/QUOTE

I spoke to @aaronhicksuk as he was the last guy to order a batch for the community and although he said he has been busy and a bit out of the community as of late he may see if there’s interest and reorder a batch

I said I’d be in for 4 if it happens

Hey guys,

Aaron let me know a few weeks ago that he was putting together a list of people to see if another order of invis glass would be feasible.

Not to speak for him, but give him a PM as I'm on that list too..!

Not a great deal of luck sourcing this stuff so maybe someone would like to trade my as new (spare not fitted) ColourDMD for 2 standard size sheets of invisiglass or similar that’s fitted to some of the newer sterns and JJPs
My ColourDMD is the LED ver as I hate the paint daubed none sense of the LCD ones but each to their own I guess.

Unfortunately I missed the last group buy of the PDI stuff but I am in for at least 4 sheets if anyone decides to arrange

Pm me for trade

Thanks Col
I’d be interested in buying the DMD if you don’t find a trade.

Back
Top Bottom