What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Colour LED swap for Colour LCD

Andydn

Site Supporter
I have a Colour DMD LED but I prefer the LCD version - anyone fancy swapping at all?

(Mine is the actual brand ColourDMD - Revision A1 so would like one of similar age)

Cheers

Andy

8791a4ddadb1a8e3d0b29ce697d4413a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any machine you want, you download the file from the website and update the DMD, takes about 2 minutes

Any machine you want, you download the file from the website and update the DMD, takes about 2 minutes

Oh i know - however if you are on a Stern and i am on WPC (which mine are) then there's a difference in the kits....

Oh i know - however if you are on a Stern and i am on WPC (which mine are) then there's a difference in the kits....

Not if we just swap the DMD’s, you keep your cables, I keep mine - straight swap
(I’ve just moved it from TWD to Demolition Man)

I just put one I bought from my STTNG and put into my TWD. Just needed leadskit

I just put one I bought from my STTNG and put into my TWD. Just needed leadskit

Only if replacing old DMD, were swapping colour lcd for colour led so you use the same cables

Still looking...

Last edited:
I have a Colour DMD LED but I prefer the LCD version - anyone fancy swapping at all?

(Mine is the actual brand ColourDMD)

Cheers

Andy

8791a4ddadb1a8e3d0b29ce697d4413a.jpg

Funnily enough I had the LED version on the Judge Dredd and liked it much better than the LCD on LOTR, STTNG & AFM.

Thought this was sorted but still looking..

Apologies - Just to clear up - i thought my newest LCD was 2018/2019... It was actually 2017, so too old (understandibly).... ( the last ones i got must have been LED... Bugger!)....

Well come over to mine and swap it for the LOTR one if you want mate?

That’s a good idea, saves postage and you get to try it first [emoji106]
Sorted

That’s a good idea, saves postage and you get to try it first [emoji106]
Sorted

Obviously I'll do bugger all and just drink tea whilst you do it 😂

Back
Top Bottom