What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Colossus Model for Stern Deadpool - £25 (Limited run only 10 available)

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
A lot of people replace the flat plastics that invariably come on a Stern Pro with models that can be found on a lot of the Prems. Think of how many different Godzilla models there are! For Deadpool, even the Prem and LE only has a flat Colossus plastic.
deadpoolpro_backarea-570x380.jpg
As such I was looking to find something to replace the flat plastic of Colossus on Deadpool. I managed to find just such a model which I think fits perfectly with the theme both in stature and design. However on closer inspection of the original I see that it is not just a case of unscrewing the plastic and replacing with a model as in most instances as Stern had decided to rivet the plastic to the cover for the lights. Knowing that the majority of people wouldn't want to have to destroy the original plastic to replace it I reached out to Collywobbles, who was able to make me some replacement pieces, with the appropriate holes to attach the model, so the whole piece could be swapped out and replaced without damaging the original and making it completely reversible if so desired.
I originally planned on just silvering the model to make it shine and give an almost translucent look, but it didn't look as good as I envisioned. I then had the idea to ask Max (who has painted the Tilt trophies for the comp this weekend) to paint the models to fit the original artwork.

As a result I can now say that there is a limited run of 10 of these available for sale.

Screenshot_20240422_213916_Gallery.jpg

20240311_134708.jpg

To switch them over you'll simply remove the original base plastic and replace with the new version.

Postage would be £5, but obviously if you're collecting in person there'd be no need for that. I hope to be at Tilt on Sunday, as well as the forthcoming Midlands League meets. get in touch if you're interested.

Modfather have a similar model for sale at $53 (plus shipping) but I truly believe that these look better.

Last edited:
I’m interested cheers pending a pic please
Same here!

Edit: looks good but I don't even have a Deadpool machine for it to go in so will pass it up so someone else can properly enjoy it. Great job though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom