What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collection required from Worthing / West Sussex

lukewells

Registered
10 Years
Hello,

Could someone please help me out by collecting a backglass from Manny in Worthing.

Ideally someone who is coming up to 8 bit flip, or any other event that is more Northern than Worthing :)

As an appreciation on your efforts, I can offer you a free NVRAM module (worth £20) for the pinball of your choice (any Williams, Bally, Stern M100, Sega, Stern Whitestar, Data East, some Gottlieb), plus a couple of beers at the meet. Or alternatively, if you want some fuel money if you have to go out of your way, I can do that

Please let me know if you can help

Many Thanks

Luke

Last edited:
i might be able to do that if nobody else does first - i go down to the South Coast to visit the SCS crew (@GrizZ and @SOUTH COAST SLAM and @Matt Adams and @Rav and Tom) every so often and i'm coming to the 8bitflip in Northwich, so i can probably do that unless one of the aforementioned is coming up themselves of course.

what's a NVRAM module, i like the sound of that?

Hey Luke, I can get it at some point as I see Manny but I'm away for the 8 bit flip...

i might be able to do that if nobody else does first - i go down to the South Coast to visit the SCS crew (@GrizZ and @SOUTH COAST SLAM and @Matt Adams and @Rav and Tom) every so often and i'm coming to the 8bitflip in Northwich, so i can probably do that unless one of the aforementioned is coming up themselves of course.

what's a NVRAM module, i like the sound of that?

NVRAM - Is a replacement ram module for your CPU board, allows you to save settings / highscores and you never need to use batteries ever again. I've done about 20 of my machines so far, it's great never having to worry about batteries leaking or needing changing

And thankyou for offering :)

Hey Luke, I can get it at some point as I see Manny but I'm away for the 8 bit flip...

Thankyou Rav, is no one else is coming up to 8bit flip, if you could grab it and maybe pass it onto someone else that would be great :)

I could also get it and If I or one of the other SC posse collects it Gaz is coming to me some time in Feb so that should get it closer, or does it? My geography north of Guildford gets a bit hazy these days!!

Yeah sorry Luke I could collect it no problem but am working the weekend of the 8bit flip :(

Will, you collect it and I will be down at yours sometime well before April so I'll bring it to Northwich. Sorted

Ok Dan I will contact manny man!
Adams is the destroyer of popeye's he is Only trying to get it from you Ivan so he can harvest it for parts

Back
Top Bottom