What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Col’s Pinball Mods , General Store & Hired Help.

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Paul has been kind enough to give me a sticky in the Parts for sale section so welcome all and feel free to peruse some of my wares.
Also get in touch if I can help you with any pin or non pin related projects if both me and Big Helga can be of help.

A quick rundown of what’s available to date will be added in the placeholder below.

Thx Col

Highly recommend Col's work. He did a custom holder for my new DMD clock and I am over the moon with how it looks. Took it from being a basic shoddy DMD clock up to a premium quality thing anyone would be happy with in their home. Very nice guy, as nearly everyone on here already knows, but this comment is for anyone that doesn't and is interested in Col's work.

Last edited:
I got an alert.....
"This server could not prove that it is www.colspinballmods.com; its security certificate expired 176 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection."
I assume you were testing out an SSL cert back on the 12th of March and it expired in June. Hopefully if you remove the cert from your site or add a new one it will be a quick fix.

And for everyone else.....highly recommend Col's work. He did a custom holder for my new DMD clock and I am over the moon with how it looks. Took it from being a basic shoddy DMD clock up to a premium quality thing anyone would be happy with in their home. Very nice guy, as nearly everyone on here already knows, but this comment is for anyone that doesn't and is interested in Col's work.
yep this is my old website where you could order online but now everything will now be handled online exclusively through The Pinball Bazaar.
Pinfo members can still contact me direct where they will get my usual deals and help if theres anything custom they need me to do.
I have now changed the link to a work in progress website I will use as a showcase of what I have done without the hassle of the ecommerce that has gave me so much grief.

Thanks also for the kind words they are really appreciated.

This weeks new additions include.

TMNT Ooze protector set - £20. TMNT pro Van bracket - £7.50

966E0062-DA32-49B4-BCC0-E03C7F8120BB.jpeg07EC3D34-CAF9-42CE-B861-7DF5CB073E16.jpeg984CD7F7-76AE-4643-8966-C011E7509540.jpeg387EC2B7-530F-417D-A521-6CC04E0C878A.jpeg

A few more shooter plates to the growing list inc. GOTG, WH20, TZ - £10
these are 1.6mm Engraved laminate not a flimsy sticker.

5FAFBE38-4BB9-4299-868B-43879E2AC614.jpeg67732F8A-DA6B-4888-A0FC-FB712D3C7FD3.jpegFD7A32A7-A5BA-43E9-8C36-0FB2CA0FB995.jpeg

JJP Flipper Dippers, protect your art from grubby hands, damaging rings and disinfectant wipes if you using them ATM - £8

ABC8BF5D-B982-4DE3-9584-15D6AEE55014.jpegB1E8C6C2-B3C4-4CE3-B640-52A7DA5885C3.jpeg

Finally my 2020 xmas tree decoration - £2 inc p&p or free with any order this year.

B30F3E7D-B4C9-4B52-88B1-0262D658CC4D.jpegCA8F5FA5-026F-4583-9FCF-A9457587BF00.jpeg

Thanks for looking and don’t forget to check back next week.

Col

hi col! have you got indy 500 protectors? esp at the turbo lock?

I think I’ve only done the standard set Neil I’ll check after I drop the little fella off.
You can send the original or a card template and I’ll do for you same day return.

Col

Hi Col,

Did you get anywhere with the bally williams flip[per button protectors? _ apols I just havent had time to even attempt a template for you yet ?

Cheers

kev

HI All,

Does anyone have pictures of protectors on the following games - if you do can you please post them here, or sent them to me? They will be used on the Bazaar website, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before hand. Thanks all.

- X-Men
- Whitewater
- The Shadow
- The Simpsons Pinball Party
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Star Wars (Stern)
- Starship Troopers
- STTNG
- Starship Troopers
- Stranger Things
- Revenge from Mars
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Medieval Madness
- Metallica
- Lord of hte Rings
- Jurassic Park (Stern)
- Kiss
- Judge Dredd
- Iron Man
- Indiana Jones (Stern)
- Indiana Jones (Williams)
- The Getaway HS2
- Indianapolis 500
- DE GNR
- Fish Tales
- Family Guy
- Dr Who
- Deadpool
- Demolition Man
- CFTBL
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Dr Dude
- BSD
- Banzai Run
- Batman '66
- Attack From Mars
- Alien
- Aerosmith

Last edited:
Sending

Demo man
Indy Jones Stern
Xmen
Family guy
Batman

I have lot more in my messages I’ll try take out

HI All,

Does anyone have pictures of protectors on the following games - if you do can you please post them here, or sent them to me? They will be used on the Bazaar website, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before hand. Thanks all.

- X-Men
- Whitewater
- The Shadow
- Star Wars (Stern)
- Starship Troopers
- STTNG
- Starship Troopers
- Stranger Things
- Revenge from Mars
- Medieval Madness
- Metallica
- Lord of hte Rings
- Jurassic Park (Stern)
- Kiss
- Judge Dredd
- Iron Man
- Indiana Jones (Stern)
- The Getaway HS2
- Indianapolis 500
- DE GNR
- Fish Tales
- Family Guy
- Dr Who
- Deadpool
- Demolition Man
- CFTBL
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Dr Dude
- BSD
- Banzai Run
- Batman '66
- Attack From Mars
- Alien
- Aerosmith
Hi Col

Excuse my ignorance, when you say protectors, which bits do you mean (for, say, LOTR)? Do they need to be detached or is on the machine OK?

Stew

Hi Col

Excuse my ignorance, when you say protectors, which bits do you mean (for, say, LOTR)? Do they need to be detached or is on the machine OK?

Stew
I have all the protectors done just trying to get pics of them fitted to the pin
col

Hey @Judderman ,

If you have had protectors provided by Col, a picture of them on the machine, with the game on would be champion.

HI All,

- X-Men
- Whitewater
- The Shadow
- Star Wars (Stern)
- Starship Troopers
- STTNG
- Starship Troopers
- Stranger Things
- Revenge from Mars
- Medieval Madness
- Metallica
- Lord of hte Rings
- Jurassic Park (Stern)
- Kiss
- Judge Dredd
- Iron Man
- Indiana Jones (Stern)
- The Getaway HS2
- Indianapolis 500
- DE GNR
- Fish Tales
- Family Guy
- Dr Who
- Deadpool
- Demolition Man
- CFTBL
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Dr Dude
- BSD
- Banzai Run
- Batman '66
- Attack From Mars
- Alien
- Aerosmith
Hey - I think I have MET and AS with Col's protectors on. I'll check!

Sling protectors (Green left, red right) as provided by Col. I've also got another protector higher up, but will have to dig picture out as no longer have this pin
20200629_225058.jpg

Attachments

• 20200629_225810.jpg
    20200629_225810.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 44
Cut and pasted from the Thank You thread

Merry Christmas from Big Helga and myself.
I would just like to say a big thank you for your support over this crazy year.
When I upgraded early in the year it was quite daunting in both investment and adapting a workspace to house Helga’s huge frame.
However things couldn’t have worked out any better then they have and the each and every order has been greatly appreciated.

This year has been a great learning curve and most days have been school days for me and I now feel I have almost perfected my design skills to suit our mad hobby.
Doing some of the custom stuff for members has been especially rewarding and never felt like a chore but more of a challenge. I hope this can continue on for the mutual benefit of everyone here not excluding myself of course as it keeps the wheels turning so to speak.

So a very Happy and hopefully Merry Christmas to one and all and without naming names quite a few of you that have been very generous you know who you are! so Thanks Again.

Stay Safe & feel free to shout if I can help in any way

Col

Back
Top Bottom