What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin Pusher

Buddinblack

Registered
Alias
Budd
So I’ve been toying with the idea of getting the kids a coin pusher, would have to be a single to fit through the doorway. No idea of prices etc and the only ones I’ve seen have seen advertised are by “play leisure” Can anyone direct me to somewhere that sells these? Any info much appreciated.

Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's something you think you want until you get one , then it soon gets old.
Do something completely mad and get yourself one of those pinball, machine thingies.
Or pinball ball-ed pushers or a Pichinko come to that.

The single player Pac man and Donkey Kong have a little more to them for £800 to £1k but still get old after a short time.

measure your door as even single player can be over 30 inches wide. the pacman balls are 31 inch if I recall. any one that is less than 29 inch wide tends to sell well solely because it goes into a house. you can get 2 or 3 player that are just one side so about 26 inch wide and these too are popular for mancaves. the 6 , 8 and 12 player lumps are huge and often arcades cant give them away.

This is timely, just finished building one today for the kids the space I had available wouldnt fit a pac man etc.

Idea being more to win little toys and sweets rather than coins, around £200 in materials but was quite alot of work

View attachment 137511

This looks fantastic. Great work [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom