What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Coin Mechs

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Here i have on offer some Coin Mechs that Colin (@Colywobbles) was advertising for sale a couple of months ago.

I've checked them out and confirmed that they are all taking OLD coins, however i am happy to re-program for people when they purchase to take all current coins. Usually needs new £1, sometimes 50p, and virtually all need the new 10p (2012+) - which looks like the old one, however different metals - old ones are slowly being removed from circulation by the Royal Mint.

Sentinel x 3 (Suits 90's Bally Williams)
C220 x 1 (Suits 90's Bally Williams)
C220B x 2 (Suits 90's Bally Williams)
C230/5 x 1 (Suits some Fruit/Games machines)
ME115 x 1 (Suits some Fruit/Games machines)
C120 x 2 (Suitable for newer Stern machines such as IMDN etc).

I also have an NRI G13 which i am unable to program or test so condition unknown - open to offers on this one.

The Above mechs are available all freshly programmed for £30 each delivered to mainland UK. If you are interested in the Mech tested however not programmed for new coins, let me know and i'm sure we can work out a price.
Great if you are looking to put a machine on Pay Per Play, or want to use at home as a piggy bank (pays for new balls/Rubbers every year!).

Ideal replacements for those that arent working, or where you want to fit one - however you _MAY_ need additional cables.

If interester, please drop me a PM.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom