What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin Mech Programming

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi All,

Have picked up a Coin Mech Programmer that should be able to program the following Mechs....

ME111
ME115
ME115TS
ME126
ME129
MS111B1
MS111
MS1000
MS1600
MS1900
ME1099

C120 **
C120N
C220A**
C220 **
C220B**
C335
C335S
C435
C435A
C420
Sentinel

G13-0000 Acceptor
G13-1000 Acceptor
G13-6000 Acceptor(Not Mft)
G13-7000 Acceptor(Not Mft)
G13-0000 Totaliser
G13-1000 Totaliser
G13-6000 Totaliser
G13-7000 Totaliser

CF115
CF126
CF129
CF330
CF340
CF560

Thanks
Paul

A lot of operators are selling the programmers on now I have noticed as they have done all the mechs they have in machines and in stock so no point in hanging onto them.

Hi, just wondering whereabouts you are. Have some DE titles I was wanting to get programmed. Peter

More than happy to receive by post now, program and return.

I'll create a new post and update with what i can currently do :)
I can do post now too... Turnaround is a few days depending on quantity.

Cheers

Yup... if you have any that need to be done then please drop ma a PM....

I've got a C220 and ME126 that could do to get done for new £1 coins - I'm not in any rush though, they're only glorified money boxes!
Are you heading to PinFest this year?

I have a mech it’s the interface and wiring I need - like you say doesn’t stop it working just the old grandad will be spinning with DM in the house lol

I've got a C220 and ME126 that could do to get done for new £1 coins - I'm not in any rush though, they're only glorified money boxes!
Are you heading to PinFest this year?

I can deffo do the 220 - I should be able to also do the 126, however havent done one yet, so will be a learning curve. I do have one to play with before though, so Happy to follow up and advise :)

Re: Pinfest - Not sure yet :)

I can deffo do the 220 - I should be able to also do the 126, however havent done one yet, so will be a learning curve. I do have one to play with before though, so Happy to follow up and advise :)

Re: Pinfest - Not sure yet :)
Cool - if and when you figure out the ME ones let me know, no rush here :)

Hi Paul, i would like my benchmark big rig programming from new 10pm to standard 2p and the Godzilla Wars Jnr so something other than old £1 but not sure what yet !!

will get models when i’m next by them

Hi Paul, i would like my benchmark big rig programming from new 10pm to standard 2p and the Godzilla Wars Jnr so something other than old £1 but not sure what yet !!

will get models when i’m next by them
No problems - Just drop me a PM when ready and you know what you are after :)

@Paul I have a fruit machine with a mech that rejects loads of coins, is there a way to make it better? Or is it just faulty? I have another machine with same mech and accepts all the coins the other one rejects.

This is the mech in question. (maybe just easier to buy a new one, from memory mechs go pretty cheap these days)
19317046-cacd-4587-bad0-df736761c0d5.jpg

what the flying **** I literally had to give away like 5 mechs 2 years ago as they was unsellable, now they all £30 on ebay LOL?? (do they even sell at this price?)

I binned a load of 435's as there arent a massive amount out there. However I think i can re-prorgam these.. Might make it a little more accurate... Any particular coins giving you hassle?

deffo does not accept new £1 and is like only appears to like certain 5/10/20ps seems ok with 50ps hehe so over all its not happy with much LOL

I am pretty sure that coins like 20p’s have versions as the mech in our Bee Lucky machine has specific tastes. But any 50p seems to work.

deffo does not accept new £1 and is like only appears to like certain 5/10/20ps seems ok with 50ps hehe so over all its not happy with much LOL
Fire it over mate and i can try to reprogramme it... may make it better... :D

I am pretty sure that coins like 20p’s have versions as the mech in our Bee Lucky machine has specific tastes. But any 50p seems to work.
10p's changed around 2012, so despite looking the same, they are made of different metals. Royam Mint are slowly taking the old ones out of circulation, however will be a few years yet.... I program mechs all for the new ones now, since the numbers of old ones are decreasing.
20p's have been the same since they were brought in.
50p's changed from old big ones to newer littler ones ages ago... occasionally see them programmed for the older ones.... not often
£1 as we know changed around 2016 (yes, nearly 7 years ago now)... still see a reasonable amount that need upgrading!!

PM me your address :D
How far in wales you again? Maybe I need a little road trip :D

North of Newport... however i'm over that way often so could bring the kit with me as long as i can grab some power and a table..... :D

10p's changed around 2012, so despite looking the same, they are made of different metals. Royam Mint are slowly taking the old ones out of circulation, however will be a few years yet.... I program mechs all for the new ones now, since the numbers of old ones are decreasing.
20p's have been the same since they were brought in.
50p's changed from old big ones to newer littler ones ages ago... occasionally see them programmed for the older ones.... not often
£1 as we know changed around 2016 (yes, nearly 7 years ago now)... still see a reasonable amount that need upgrading!!

North of Newport... however i'm over that way often so could bring the kit with me as long as i can grab some power and a table..... :D
Nice one let me know when your next about I can certainly supply a table & power :D maybe even a biscuit! :) Be cool to see how it’s done :)

Back
Top Bottom