What's new

Coin Door Part

ChrisH

Site Supporter
5Years
Alias
CHR
I've got a coin door getting some TLC - the metal bits are all sorted, but the bit the coin runs through has seen better days, it looks like a replaceable assembly - what's that bit called and where would I look for a new one?
20191114_091656.jpg

Cheers

I've got a coin door getting some TLC - the metal bits are all sorted, but the bit the coin runs through has seen better days, it looks like a replaceable assembly - what's that bit called and where would I look for a new one?
View attachment 98188

Cheers

I would just clean it up with hot water and washing up liquid or put in an ultrasonic cleaner if you have one. Will bring the sparkle back

I have a spare one though I think in my nos door spares if you still want another??

That's a "Coin Controls Inc." coindoor.

The plastic part will wet & dry and polish up nicely. Strip, progressive grades of W&D & a plastic polish.
The model of coin acceptor escapes me at the moment, as mine's not on location the coin door is illuminated with no mech.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 01.04.42.png

I'd be happy to try normally, but I don't think any sanding or cleaning is bringing this back! (+one of the posts on the back where the screws locate is sheared off) Someone has used a lit cigarette to reject a coin at some point in its life.
It didn't cost much and it's I'm not too fussed in the short term (only a VPin) but long term I'd like to put a mech in it and have it looking decent
Not a major priority or anything as I can build the cabinet to fit the door and replace this as bit as and when... @myPinballs how much for the NOS one?
Which mech goes on these - C220?

20191207_180953.jpg

C220 mech is correct . I’ll dig out the bezel. I also have some c220 mechs to

Someone has used a lit cigarette to reject a coin at some point in its life. Eejits!! :(

This is what i have. Turns out the coin bezel stuff is used not nos, but all good after a clean. Will pm you

IMG_5634.JPG
fullsizeoutput_1160.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_115f.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom