What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin Door - Is it Worth Anything ?

DRD

Registered
Hi

I have stripped this non-standard coin door out of my banzai run. It was slightly wider than the oem door so about 1cm of wood on either side had been carved out of my game to install this.

It worked, the buttons inside it went through the menus (I could not test properly as one of my displays is out)

The coin/ game counter attached to the rear of the door works

It works with £1 coins

It was grafted onto the oem wires (which mercifully were not cut), and added credits to the game when you fed pounds through it

Is this from a video game ? Is it worth anything to anyone ? How do I best find it a home ? Or do I just scrap it ?

I don't want to just bin it, but i was thinking of removing the system 11 switch panel, then flogging it on ebay
image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

deith leisure put these onto Williams games as operators didn't want the factory 3 slot door. even stripped its better than a hole if a door is missing to someone

Sovereign Games sticker. So it's from Leeds. If it was on a pin I bet I've put a few quid through that slot. :)

Hi DrD can you sell me the credit unit ? i understand if you dont want to split it just let me know
cheers
Keith

Keith does it have to be that particular one? I have a credit board but might not be suitable it may have been for coin controls!

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie i have a couple of these also but no idea how the heck you wire them up ,but i know i need the inter connecting cables (15 pin ribbon to start with) thats why i was interested in the the one DRD is selling as it has the cable from the mech to the interface (i think this bit is the hard to find bit) thanks Ronnie
kind regards
Keith

Hi Ronnie i have a couple of these also but no idea how the heck you wire them up ,but i know i need the inter connecting cables (15 pin ribbon to start with) thats why i was interested in the the one DRD is selling as it has the cable from the mech to the interface (i think this bit is the hard to find bit) thanks Ronnie
kind regards
Keith

Right the one I have has the ribbon to mech along with the other wires to molex plug also has a coin counter attached to a plate, can take a pic if it helps?

Brilliant thanks Ronnie just what i need can you mail me off group so i can get payment to you also Steve (Brum) cheers mate very much appreciated

kind regards
Keith

Hi guys. Thanks for your responses. I obviously know very little about this.

I will set up a for sale thread later today.

Back
Top Bottom