What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COD - MW3

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
With all these discussions of BF3 and SWTOR, anyone out there playing COD - MW3??

If so what platform - maybe we can get a team together???

No.

All about BF3
tongue-1.png

Don't make me come round there and slap you soldier
wink-1.png

MW3, didnt know it was out, thought they just did a minor patch to MW2! Oh my mistake that was COD Black Ops. you can see how easy it is to get confused as they are all the same game, but with zombies in black ops.

To be fair though I hear MW3 does have LAN support, which the lack of in BF3 is the most gut wrenching thing.

Can you tell me if MW3 does indeed have LAN and Mod support? .... too lazy to Google it!

Jon' date=' post: 1690758 said:
Can you tell me if MW3 does indeed have LAN and Mod support? .... too lazy to Google it!

yup has lan suport - not sure what you mean about Mod support......

Cool.

I mean like an option to install a mod over the original game, for example make all the characters and weapons remapped to star wars characters and guns, or a zombie mod, where all enemies are zombies, or build your own maps.

As an example, I play counterstrike source, and they released Osama bin ladens house as a map you could install.

Back
Top Bottom