What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closed: pinball party location - poll last night

do folk want the ukpp at merthyr again?

• yes, merthyr again

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • no, somewhere more central

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Dave I think you have been misinformed about oz my son lives there. Prices for everything are sky high especially for kids stuff even tho their economy is ****e. And it's crawling with immigrants I think I'd almost go as far to say just as bad as they are here. Just my 2p

My sisters just having a house built for 200K£, it's huge 4 bed, double garage, living room, dining, theatre, it's incomparable to any size house in sussex for that price. Despite what you might think about immigration, I think you've got it pretty rosey down in Devon and you haven't felt the wrath yet. No way is it as bad as here, they may not be able to stop every one coming in but they do a much better job of it than our government and that's a fact man. You can't do anything about that until we're out.

I'm sorry he isn't feeling the benefits but she's loving it for 5 years. I would rather not go but the offer is there and I will be if still in EU (fourth reich).

Bloody hell. How did this turn into a discussion about EU/immigration/politics? That's the last thing I come to the forum for.

Bloody hell. How did this turn into a discussion about EU/immigration/politics? That's the last thing I come to the forum for.

Well, I'm sorry to string it along. I'm just answering the question and I think you'd better start getting used to it because that's all you're gonna hear about soon. So crawl back under that rock.

No need to imply anyone is ignorant or a troglodyte dave, the comment was a valid one. This thread has drifted and shifted and has served it's purpose. If no-one has anything else to say about the PP then I think it should be closed.

Norbreck Castle Blackpool the new Daventry? it just came to me out of the blue. Oh blast just remembered no pool or sauna oh well back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom