What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cirqus Voltaire

Dan ....stop looking for shortcuts :tsk: If you are gonna do any board work , do it properly or don't do it .

+1 if your gonna do it you might as well do it properly. Plus I'd of thought when you come to move it on if it's to a veteran pinhead and they spot it that will prob knock your price down abit (at least that's how it works with cars and stuff)

you're quite right GrizZ, i felt dirty immediately after typing it, and had to go and scrub my fingertips with a wire brush until they bled

you'll be pleased to hear that i've been practising desoldering components from a scrap old PCB i got from my neighbour. after the first couple of attempts during which i pulled up pads etc etc, i found that after an hour i was finally getting somewhere. it helped to watch a ****load of youtube desoldering vids, and i got some good tips off Dom/Rav, so i'll have another go later, and maybe try to do the deed itself this week. RG needs to be perfect by next Friday when it's getting collected for the LPC, and i don't want you fellas looking at it with anything other than admiration, lust, envy and the knowledge that you helped to get the old girl back on her feet.

EDIT BY GRIZZ Photo removed...... smut Dan ! Naughty boy
tattoo giraffe on toilet.jpg

edit: sorry GrizZ, hope this one is better

Back
Top Bottom