What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Cirqus Voltaire - project / unshopped

Cookizza

Site Supporter
With my TOTAN dreams yet to be realised I figure I should torture myself with another rare pin wanted notice.

I don't think I can afford a shopped / mint one, and TBH I'd rather sort it all out myself - so if anyones got a CV for sale please get in touch!

With my TOTAN dreams yet to be realised I figure I should torture myself with another rare pin wanted notice.

I don't think I can afford a shopped / mint one, and TBH I'd rather sort it all out myself - so if anyones got a CV for sale please get in touch!
the CZ guy on ebay has one - looks used but i think he weas looking for over £7000 for it

its what they are mate - these are two of the rarest Williams 90s games you have set your sights on and people who have them rarely part with them
Yep, I have a mint one that has someone’s name on it if I ever sell. Love it.

never actually played one ! i feel im missing out in life lol
You are! CV was one of the modern (later 90's) pins I played and fell in love with.

Me - "I need one!" (Prices one up....) "Ahhh, err... no. Well that's that then!"

I was lucky to find one purely by luck after playing one for the first time a few months beforehand. This was quite a few years ago now, but even after pinflation i would expect you should be able to find one at sub 5k price tag......they just don't come up for sale that often.

£7000 is well over priced for the over sees one on e bay I sold a lovely one a month ago for £6000 with colour display and a few other mods
Also sold a project one for 3k in about 20 seconds the wpc95 games you are chasing don’t come up that often and rarely as a project

its what they are mate - these are two of the rarest Williams 90s games you have set your sights on and people who have them rarely part with them

Had both. Sold both. Totan was nice yet only an average playing game. CV smoked it in terms of gameplay. The first time I 'joined the circus' I damn near wet myself with joy. Truly a special moment.

Here is a really nice one😍

3DD62E5A-10A2-4D85-A11E-B513B31563D7.jpeg

Attachments

• 42D2D494-C793-4BE5-8896-1F3E0B073483.jpeg
    42D2D494-C793-4BE5-8896-1F3E0B073483.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 22
I know of a TOTAN & CV that may be coming up for sale soon- TOTAN VERY nice, CV not bad, could do with a re-decal and playfield has the typical ghosting in the inserts.

Interesting M4Carp ….I see you've got purple/mauve legs on your CV. Was that your choice? Mine came with gloss green legs which are ok but I'm toying with getting fresh powder coating in matt so maybe time for a colour change to purple or contrasting to reflect the orange/yellow in the backglass although that could be tricky to pull off properly

You honestly haven’t missed anything on both of those games in my view. probably CV is the slightly better of the two but I struggle as to why folks like them so much and why people will pay 5K plus for them.

If you want to play them we have CV at the club and TOTAN about to come back in. No doubt you love alien too so you can play that as well :D

I think everyone would! I guess when TOTANr and CVr come out this madness will end. Just think value for money wise its crazy.

I used to love both TOTAN & CV but with the newer breed of pins with their deep rule sets they just don’t seem to appeal as much anymore. Hence this one here has had 2 games on it since a mate stored some of his pins with me last week.
I’ve got them a month or so I may give it another chance.

07E93B7B-CF16-43FE-AF3D-772F9DE92ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting M4Carp ….I see you've got purple/mauve legs on your CV. Was that your choice? Mine came with gloss green legs which are ok but I'm toying with getting fresh powder coating in matt so maybe time for a colour change to purple or contrasting to reflect the orange/yellow in the backglass although that could be tricky to pull off properly
Not my choice came with it, don't think I would have chosen it but I don’t mind it as it’s grown on me.

CV is one of my favourite games and can't ever see me parting with it. When I pass away your welcome to it though 😂 Voltaire is an absolutely beautiful machine, and the wizard mode delivers just the right amount of sack-tingling excitement that you could need from a pinball machine!

Thanks for the PMs and advice guys, I have a few to look at but ultimately I think these quickly stretch into totan budget territory and that is of course the holy grail at the moment

Back
Top Bottom