What's new

Expired Cirqus Voltaire or Kiss figures! - REDUCED!!!

Expired Due to no activity

Hiro996

Registered
I have three sets of a Kiss psycho circus figure set. I planned to create a mod with these figures installing LEDs into the eyes and as buttons on the clown and then installing in Cirqus Voltaire - unfortunately I do not have the time to do this so am selling the figure sets.

Since they are actually Kiss figures they would also be great for a Kiss machine!

I'm asking £15.00 per set plus postage

Reduced to a bargain £10.00 each plus postage!!!

Last edited:
IMG_4168.jpg

These are way cool :)
is there more than one band member when you say set is it the clown and the dude or do you have a set as in the entire band ?

FFS Will you thick twunt look at the picture, there's one figure of the weird star eye bloke (could be worse, could be the cat fella) and one little clown guy that looks a bit like the vomiting clown. Jesus.

Ok nob cheese .... but it does say three sets , so when I read set I think as in the band as in all four as in a set , also why would you have three of the same?
Dan you spunk bubble ;)

Whooo hoooo we can say spunk :)
Another one gets through

A mate of mine called me a bunglec##t yesterday which made me laugh for an hour. I am going to try to use it regularly in conversation :)

Sorry, been out of the country, I have three sets, all the same. Each one include star eyed bloke and clown and dog along with some accessories

Back
Top Bottom