What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Circus Voltaire

todler

Site Supporter
10 Years
Hi, anyone got a CV for sale or will be moving on shortly? Never owned one so quite fancy having one to try in the home environment. Understand its not a great game in a lot of peoples opinion.
Not after a mint shiny example, just a good players machine.
Depending how I get on with the TAF but this could be up as trade fodder. (had this for several months and not touched it, so aim is to give it a spruce up and play it for a while)

Cheers

Hi, anyone got a CV for sale or will be moving on shortly? Never owned one so quite fancy having one to try in the home environment. Understand its not a great game in a lot of peoples opinion.
Not after a mint shiny example, just a good players machine.
Depending how I get on with the TAF but this could be up as trade fodder. (had this for several months and not touched it, so aim is to give it a spruce up and play it for a while)

Cheers
Trading on a TAF maybe ? I'm interested

Ive owned mine for about 10 yrs and think its a brilliant game. Horses for courses as they say.

Love CV - my dads had his for years now and I'd rate it the second best B/W game after MM. Not the hardest or deepest game out there but great fun to play.

Likewise, had mine over 10 years and won't let it go, @Will has it at the moment though although he professed to hate it before trying it, now he can't get enough!

Now I am regretting passing on a super nice one a couple of years ago....

Likewise, had mine over 10 years and won't let it go, @Will has it at the moment though although he professed to hate it before trying it, now he can't get enough!

Yeah I tarred this with the same ****ty brush as Tom so kinda always just overlooked it and it's one of the few late machines that I havnt owned , and as Matt said I love it, it's so much fun and just Has it all going for it , super flow monster ... Great game .

Back
Top Bottom