What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Chime box

nick-the-greek

Registered
Looking for a Zaccaria E/M sound card and a three chime box from any E/M. Anything considered.

Still looking

Looking for a Zaccaria E/M sound card and a three chime box from any E/M. Anything considered.

I managed to get one from Dave a http://www.pinballdaze.co.uk/ I can highly recommend him. He is real helpful and has loads of those hard to find parts as well as the more common ones, all at very reasonable prices.
Anyway, I just bought another game without a coin door key. When we drilled the lockout and opened the game, there it was, a blank section of cabinet where the chime box once sat. Why do people take them out, they unplug if the noise is too much. So I am now on the hunt for another. A guy from here is trying to help but he's in The USA so the shipping might kill it. Anyone in the UK got one hanging around. I'm happy to pay a fair price.
Happy holidays, Nick.

Back
Top Bottom