What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chief Coffee Pinball

Anyone who uses a public forum to promote their business in any way should also expect to receive any criticism on that same forum and not necessarily by DM. We had a coffee shop for nearly 20 years (now retired) and as far as your customers are concerned there are no excuses for letting standards slip. You have to be on top of all aspects at all times. Easy to say I know but it's what you have to do.

Anyone who uses a public forum to promote their business in any way should also expect to receive any criticism on that same forum and not necessarily by DM. We had a coffee shop for nearly 20 years (now retired) and as far as your customers are concerned there are no excuses for letting standards slip. You have to be on top of all aspects at all times. Easy to say I know but it's what you have to do.
Agree on all your points!
I guess it’s why we’re still in business almost eight years on.
You have to have a passion for hospitality and keep standards high at all times, while maintaining a happy team of baristas and customers alike.
(including fully working pinballs and shiny spotless playfields)

Agree on all your points!
I guess it’s why we’re still in business almost eight years on.
You have to have a passion for hospitality and keep standards high at all times, while maintaining a happy team of baristas and customers alike.
(including fully working pinballs and shiny spotless playfields)
Out of curiosity are you on the same espresso machine you started out with and if so how reliable has it been.

Out of curiosity are you on the same espresso machine you started out with and if so how reliable has it been.
Yes. It has been super reliable

We use a commercial reverse osmosis water system specifically suited for the coffee industry, it has eleven stage filtering I think, which removes the heavy metals and other nasties from the London water.

Plus a water softener and carbon filter.

This prevents the espresso machine building up limescale over the years, and improves the coffee extraction and flavour

We also have the machine serviced every six months

Back
Top Bottom