What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chief Coffee - Pinball in London

Chief

Registered
Turtles is landing this week! Get your kicks starting from Wednesday morning at 0800.
We’re open 7 days a week (hours on our website, Google and social media feeds)

chief-coffee.com
Instagram and Twitter- @chief_coffee

If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting us yet to play pinball, you can find us a 2 minute walk away from Turnham Green Underground station (District Line - Zone 2/3) in West London.

We are also participating in the ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ initiative. Receive 50% off food, hot & cold beverages (not incl takeaways) up to a max £10 discount per person. Visit unlimited times and receive the discount💰💥Take advantage of this opportunity during August from Mon-Weds only ☕🥐🍰

🤟🏼🤟🏼☕💥🐢🐢💯

75C80C05-4724-4BA6-9568-BEA7D5625351.jpeg

Last edited:
Turtles is landing this week! Get your kicks starting from Wednesday morning at 0800.
We’re open 7 days a week (hours on our website, Google and social media feeds)

chief-coffee.com
Instagram and Twitter- @chief_coffee

If you haven’t had the pleasure of visiting us yet to play pinball, you can find us a 2 minute walk away from Turnham Green Underground station (District Line - Zone 2/3) in West London.

We are also participating in the ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ initiative. Receive 50% off food, hot & cold beverages (not incl takeaways) up to a max £10 discount per person. Visit unlimited times and receive the discount[emoji383][emoji95]Take advantage of this opportunity during August from Mon-Weds only [emoji477][emoji1644][emoji513]

[emoji2939][emoji2939][emoji477][emoji95][emoji217][emoji217][emoji817]

View attachment 115485

Do you plan to open one evening Sam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is my invite!!?? Lol!!!

You can visit when we’re open, but not dishing out any after hours invites. If anything changes will post on here!

Yes for sure, I’ll be down to the club one day soon 🤘🏼

(@thelab is our new overnight security guard that’s why he’s getting keys)

Last edited:
Been a good couple of years since my last visit, will have to come down soon and put up plenty of super low scores on your machines 😂

Good Stuff!

I will pop in next week with £10 in coins for Turtles!

I would like to hear your thoughts too when you have played it.

Mate, you're a star. I'll pick up the keys when I'm there next and spend £££ on some 50% stuff.

Well, £10 anyway..!

Careful with parking anywhere near Turnham Green though, council are ticketing everyone and it's a 'no through-route' or something. Heard local business peeps were getting very upset.

Mate, you're a star. I'll pick up the keys when I'm there next and spend £££ on some 50% stuff.

Well, £10 anyway..!

Careful with parking anywhere near Turnham Green though, council are ticketing everyone and it's a 'no through-route' or something. Heard local business peeps were getting very upset.

Thanks for the heads up! Where would you recommend parking? Is there anywhere nearby?

I usually get the train and tube, as I have a client close by, but going to drive this time.

You can visit when we’re open, but not dishing out any after hours invites. If anything changes will post on here!

Yes for sure, I’ll be down to the club one day soon [emoji1598]

(@thelab is our new overnight security guard that’s why he’s getting keys)

Hi Sam I hope to make it down the club this Thursday to play the game at the club! So hopefully see you there.

Well, £10 anyway..!

Haha I’ll run you through everything then and sort your uniform out.
Ah the council have always loved to ticket around here. Turnham Green Terrace is no through route temporarily. You can park at Sainsbury’s 10 min walk away for 2 hours if you buy a bag of crisps

Thanks for the heads up! Where would you recommend parking? Is there anywhere nearby?

I usually get the train and tube, as I have a client close by, but going to drive this time.
Sainsbury’s. Or there’s a free (I think) car park close to Stamford brook tube

I called in on the way back from picking up the glass from Flipout - parked at the top of the next road down (towards Chiswick roundabout), but it was £1.20 for 30 mins on a meter. Wish I'd known about Sainsbury's ;)

I called in on the way back from picking up the glass from Flipout - parked at the top of the next road down (towards Chiswick roundabout), but it was £1.20 for 30 mins on a meter. Wish I'd known about Sainsbury's ;)
Thanks for stopping by. You know for another time.
£1.20 for half hour is actually a bargain for London💰💰💰💰💰

Had the opportunity to play a couple of hours on this beast of a machine.
IMHO it’s easily the best Stern pro in recent years, actually probably ever...Ticks all the boxes. Playfield is legit.
Shots and ramps as smooth as anything, flow for days.
Best light show ever, audio too I’d say. Animations are definitely Sterns most accomplished.
Code is killer already...and don’t get me started on Zombi Yetis art skills.
Back to play a few more games.
Thought some of you might like some feedback. Boom💥💥💥

Had the opportunity to play a couple of hours on this beast of a machine.
IMHO it’s easily the best Stern pro in recent years, actually probably ever...Ticks all the boxes. Playfield is legit.
Shots and ramps as smooth as anything, flow for days.
Best light show ever, audio too I’d say. Animations are definitely Sterns most accomplished.
Code is killer already...and don’t get me started on Zombi Yetis art skills.
Back to play a few more games.
Thought some of you might like some feedback. Boom💥💥💥

Good to hear your thoughts! Cannot wait to give this a play now!

Back
Top Bottom