What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chief Coffee London

Chief

Registered
Hello pinheads. Here's our latest list of games at Chief Coffee. We're located a 2 minute walk from Turnham Green underground station on the district line (zone 2)
All our machines now accept the new £1 coins and we have a handy change machine for easy access to coins in the pinball lounge.
So if you're in London or the South East make sure you stop by for a visit!

Ghostbusters
Aerosmith
Game of Thrones
Batman Dark Knight
Wizard of Oz
Revenge from Mars
Cactus Canyon
Circus Voltaire
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness

Plus more games coming soon...

Team Chief

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Sam, I will be paying you a visit next Saturday :thumbs:

Hi Sam, post here if you have any special events planned or a late evening as its a bit tricky to get there during the day.

Looking good!

cheers

Vin

Cheers Sam. Will be down again in the very near future. Didn't know you had Aerosmith in. Hobbit gone then which was not my favorite game so very pleased. Cheers

Good to know there's another source of Pinball in London following the move of The Pipeline to Brighton. I don't get down there super-regular but good to have somewhere to loiter and grab a few games when i'm away for training courses.

Only sad thing is the earlier closing hours with it being a coffee shop; thankfully most of my courses finish relatively early so still time for a coffee and a few games afterwards.

Good to know there's another source of Pinball in London following the move of The Pipeline to Brighton. I don't get down there super-regular but good to have somewhere to loiter and grab a few games when i'm away for training courses.

Only sad thing is the earlier closing hours with it being a coffee shop; thankfully most of my courses finish relatively early so still time for a coffee and a few games afterwards.

Hope to see you in these neck of the woods soon!

Yes, I had a great time playing Aerosmith at Chief with @Sam C and @Chris P I just couldn't play well enough to get my name on it like Sam and Chris unfortunately. :rolleyes:

A shame that Game of Thrones wasn't working there on the day.

@Chief - Aerosmith was a bit fussy about accepting silver coins at times, and of course it only accepts the new pound coins. The coin dispenser you have only gives out old style coins. :)

Yes, I had a great time playing Aerosmith at Chief with @Sam C and @Chris P I just couldn't play well enough to get my name on it like Sam and Chris unfortunately. :rolleyes:

A shame that Game of Thrones wasn't working there on the day.

@Chief - Aerosmith was a bit fussy about accepting silver coins at times, and of course it only accepts the new pound coins. The coin dispenser you have only gives out old style coins. :)

Hey guys, the Aerosmith coin mech was a bit fussy yesterday afternoon but all good now.
The change machine spits out the new £1 and old £1coins at the moment (it's a mix in the dispenser)
In the coming weeks it'll be exclusively the new ones.
All the pins accept the old and new pounds , accept Aerosmith ;)
Thrones is waiting for a new mech and part so should be back on in next couple of days

Last edited:
Update: Tales of the Arabian Nights has just joined the lineup here! Thanks to Andy Netherwood @pinballmania ;-)

Nice! Played the ToTaN at Andy's last weekend, good game to have in. You just need AFM now and you'll have all the top B/W games.

Sorry Sam C. I got 350m at the weekend. Really liked it.

I'm pretty sure I got knocked off within the first week haha. Good show :thumbs:

Will get down there soon as I've never (shocking I know) played TOTAN except on Pinball Arcade. Yep, my high score won't last long I'm sure as it was only my 4th ever game. Once people figure out how to play it...............

need to pop in, love the machines in Chief, haven't been for a while, many sunday afternoons playing there. looking forward to playing totan.

MM stole my £2 coin and didn't give me a game. Bummer.

All the other games were good though. Love aerosmith. That's a great machine

MM only takes 50p and £1 coins (new and old)
Next time do ask the friendly baristas upstairs for a refund if a game doesn't accept a coin ;)

Holy thread resurrection alert!

Just got back from some time with the Chief! What an awesome place - Sam is most welcoming, the machines are tip top and the coffee is exceptional. Think I might move to Chiswick :)

Back
Top Bottom