What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicago

maskeddev

Registered
Well, well, well... looks like my company is sending me to Chicago for a week this month. Not a bad place to visit so I've heard!

I can obviously check things online but I'd like something more anecdotal... WHERE TO GO IN CHI-TOWN FOR PINS?

Highly recommend visiting the Stern factory if you have any spare time in the day - but I'm guessing your company wants you to work during the day.

I'll have a spare Sunday to fill up over there :)

Using the map on pinside, I've quickly identified HQ Beercade. I also quickly found Logan, with Emporium just down the road!

Glad I asked here because looking at a map won't show me the Stern Factory and I'm sure there's other bits I need to know!

So all reviews and input most welcome!!

I'll have a spare Sunday to fill up over there :)

Using the map on pinside, I've quickly identified HQ Beercade. I also quickly found Logan, with Emporium just down the road!

Glad I asked here because looking at a map won't show me the Stern Factory and I'm sure there's other bits I need to know!

So all reviews and input most welcome!!

PHONE #: 708-345-7700 ADDRESS: STERN PINBALL, INC. 2001 Lunt Ave. Elk Grove
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Stern+Pinball/@42.001042,-87.953393,15z

HQ is superb and Logan fantastic too. no need to go anywhere else really but a tour at stern is worth it for sure!

oh and non-pinball - go see the captured german u-boat and Apollo VIII capsule at the museum.

Thanks guys. Someone else has pointed out to me Galloping Ghost Arcade... I'd share a link but on a crappy phone atm. Check it out though, oh my days!

Back
Top Bottom