What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cheap knackered playfields - sub £100

Hi folks, I need a few more old playfields for my new pinroom which is being built at present (see this thread https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...rea-yet-another-extension-on-the-house.39119/ )

PM me with anything you have gathering dust. They will be given the full AJ - LED lighting treatment.

Hello Alan
I have six or seven EM play fields stashed away in the loft. Just the play field no parts. from memory some of them are in I/2 good condition.
Can send pictures. £25.00 each

I also have a nice Scared Stiff and TOTAN in really nice condition £99.00 each

Let me know
Cheers
Dave the Taxman

OK makes sense to mix it into another trip, so I'll let you know when I'm next coming up to Scotland. Cheers Alan

Yeah could probably TNT it for not much over a tenner if needs be, some rot upper part with water ingress!

Hello Alan
I have six or seven EM play fields stashed away in the loft. Just the play field no parts. from memory some of them are in I/2 good condition.
Can send pictures. £25.00 each

I also have a nice Scared Stiff and TOTAN in really nice condition £99.00 each

Let me know
Cheers
Dave the Taxman

Hi, I'm interested in the Scared Stiff and also the EM's, unless Alan's had them all of course! If not, can you sort me out some pictures please? Thankyou!

Last edited:
OK, thankyou for letting me know! We want to see pics when done then!

work in progress. first job to clean and then frame in wood. 28 frames made!!

9d057ab0f039b9fcca1d0ff155ecea37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom