What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap bottle holders

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
So Pingulp were like £20 for a fancy beer holder so I went on a mission and found these on the bay of e....
Screenshot_20170218-084527.png

I offered £2.50 a unit and bought 6 for £15. They arrived today 20170222_141347.jpg

I bought some cheap ones like that on ebay a couple years back. Did something similar re drilling holes. Looked the biz, but first drunken pin session got smashed off..... Wasn't as sturdy as it looked [emoji20]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I bought some cheap ones like that on ebay a couple years back. Did something similar re drilling holes. Looked the biz, but first drunken pin session got smashed off..... Wasn't as sturdy as it looked [emoji20]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Blimey Sarge, maybe your a bit rough handed after a few jars? I personally treat my pins like I treat my women......

Keep them in the garage and only turn them on when I want my balls drained :rofl::rofl:

Yeah ...I was probably pulling moves like this again :cool:

Notice how I'm eyeing up Skateball to the left ...It will be mine ...and it is :cool:

Andy N playing Nip It

View attachment 42257
Christ I'd do myself a mischief if I tried that! Don't think I've ever seen the Legend in full length trousers!

Seriously though you have given me concern that some heavy nudging might cause the bolt heads to churn through the plastic so I'm going to hunt out some large washers and add them under. Cheers for the recon! :thumbs:

They look great and a good price! 4 bottles per machine and you're in for a good night.
P.S are there any little people that are going to be upset that you snapped the wax crayon?

Great alternative to them pingulp ones Jon.:thumbs:
You need a job on blue peter mate,lol
I love your blacksmith setup. (The gas hob and pliers).
The way prices are going its £2.50 for the holder and £17.50 for the gas to bend it straight :cool:

PKGcupcaddy.jpg

This is what I use, a little more pricey at £7 from Amazon but much more versatile. Will stick to any magnetic surface, holds well, easy to remove, doesn't hurt like hell when you accidentally walk in to it, etc.

i bought this type off ebay very cheap holds tins, bottles, glasses very well. it was less than £1.50. so pleased i’ve gone bought got a job lot of 20 for £1 each.

0db376b264190eeb432d3bc5f431f4b0.jpg

ac9ea566009ede869c61f19c82c6a059.jpg
ae4cf509d8b875e89870470e8baac4ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might give those a go. How sturdy is the plastic? - they look very like the one I tried before.... and it lasted about one session before breaking off when I caught my leg on it ! Cheap enough to try out though.

tbh I don't really drink these days so it will be almost as redundant as my sad neglected and empty Husky beer fridge [emoji23] I guess it might hold my tea mug [emoji106]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom