What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chas Siddiqi

Gary Flower

Site Supporter
It is with great sadness that I learnt, last night, of the passing of Chas.

He may not be known to many of you but he was a stalwart of tech support at Stern. Not one for the limelight but would always do what he could to help.

No way!! Chas was ace - always quick to respond and happy to help. He was Tech lead in Stern for years....

RIP Chas 😢

I once emailed him re a problem on my Monopoly. Got a reply within 1/2hr and it cured the problem. Couldn’t thank him enough and his reply “ that’s what I’m here for”
RIP Sir

What a shame, I know a lot of Pinsiders referred to him for support and got resolution.
Must have been great at his job.

Oh no. He took me for lunch at Portillo's many years ago when I popped into the factory. Such a nice guy.

David

I can als vouch for what a great guy he was, when I had problems with my potc he emailed a reply back within the hour and sorted it.

RIP Chas.

Sad news, thoughts go out to his family.
Another good guy from our pinball community gone .

Sad day indeed, Chas was always quick to reply to tech/parts support to keep our games running..

Any problems I had, I would email Chas. He was a good guy.. In my opinion a big loss to Sterns Support...

Guess we will wait and see what Sterns Customer Focus is like now

Never had the privilege to speak to him as I'm not a Stern guy but its incredibly sad to loose anyone in our community, especially a tech that knows these beasts inside and out. Sounds as if he was a credit to Stern. RIP dude.

Here's a photo of Chas, making a rare appearance at Expo in 2004, next to Steve Ritchie.

Attachments

• Expo 04 .jpg
    Expo 04 .jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom