What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired champion Pub

Expired Due to no activity

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
So, after buying the CP that was up on group a while back we have decided it's not for us.

The game on arrival was in good condition but had a few issues. a complete tear down and clean/polish of both top and underside of the game and to make it flawless ensued These have been fixed including NOS boxer motor, gearbox assembly. New boxer weldment. New boxer body, head, arms, speed ball, decals for boxer rotating assembly, new yellow targets

All underside assemblies taken apart cleaned polished to mirror like finish. All topside assemblies striped, cleaned and reassembled.
Playfield has no wear and polished to mirror shine.

Cabinet in great condition with a few little marks but nothing major.
New Rom with last software revision.
Comes with promo key ring and poster & operations pamphlet, copy of manual

Game looks beautiful

Looking for £3100 for a rare (which is basically what we have into it)

Trades......what have you got!

Pictures
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Game has been taken apart all metal parts polished new all coils have new sleeves and linkages. New rubber kit
NOS BOXER motor and gear box
New boxer arms and body
New boxer assembly with decals.
New punch bag and boxer fists
Jump rope assembly cleaned, re-greased
NOS plastics where required
Laps on left/right scoops replaced
Key rings, flyer and promotional poster

Game plays fast and flawless.
£3100 ono

Had some trade offers but for machines we already own.
Games we have TAFG,BBB,DH,CFTBL,AFM,IJ,MM,LOTR,TOM,RS,JM,CC,WOZ,MB,FT,TOTAN,WH20,NF,TS, WCS,CV, FS and a few more I can't remember.

Interest would be in a WDI? HS2,

Having seen this last weekend, I can say what a fabulous job has been done on this machine. Especially all the bits that matter under the playfield.

Simon

Amazed no-one has taken this. £3100 is a steal for one in that condition. If I didn't already have one on its way to me, I'd bite your arm off.

Btw, is the lockdown bar chromed or highly buffed (to mirror) stainless steel?

Amazed no-one has taken this. £3100 is a steal for one in that condition. If I didn't already have one on its way to me, I'd bite your arm off.

Btw, is the lockdown bar chromed or highly buffed (to mirror) stainless steel?
I rubbed mine down. Got down to really fine grit paper. Looks great but can still see the grain in the light. Struggling to find even finer paper to take the grains right out

I rubbed mine down. Got down to really fine grit paper. Looks great but can still see the grain in the light. Struggling to find even finer paper to take the grains right out
You need a stitched mop on a polishing machine. Plenty of metal polish. You have to really work it. It will blend all the peaks of the scratches together and that is what gives you your mirror shine.

It's been mirror polished.
Yep £3100 is a great deal especially with the NOS parts put into it.
And the old gear box motor, control circuit boards etc.

Back
Top Bottom