What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted CFTBL

Big tone

Registered
If anyone has one for sale. I’m not looking for a minter I would like to do some restoration myself
Decent play field and hologram working plz

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
Yes I have seen it
Seems overpriced
Will keep my eye on it [emoji106]

Thanks
Yes I have seen it
Seems overpriced
Will keep my eye on it [emoji106]

Aren’t they all at the moment - two BR,s on there at the moment for £2400 to £2600 -makes my £900 purchase seem cheap lol

Crazy prices these days

Double in price in the last three years
Was a time you had to refurbish them to sell for more. Now they just flip them as is.

Love the way they talk them up as an investment

Be going for more than new in box soon!
Which means they will be price higher

Just crazy

Still after a CFTBL if anyone is ready to move one on
I’ve managed to miss the last 3 up [emoji30]
I don’t think I’d win a gun fight [emoji102]

See the last one on eBay made £2600 and locates in Cornwall with no hologram ! They getting more and more expensive !

Yup I was maxed at 2200 for that one. It did have a colour dmd. I got him to send me extra photos it wasn’t in bad nick but £2600 and no hologram ffs

Repro hologram +300, replace colour DMD with normal -300 and +100, brings it to 2.7 for a creech, the one on here sold for 2.6 in a heartbeat so I think that's about right for ebay?

I got Shipy quotes from £200 to £450 to ship it to the midlands - plus the hologram just made it a tad expensive for me !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122-091912_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122-091912_Facebook.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 47
Thx
No 3k is way off my budget
It’s all yours [emoji3]

Pics to follow
Once I tear it down and refurb. To be honest the machine is in great nick for its age

Thx
No 3k is way off my budget
It’s all yours [emoji3]

Same! ?

I bought mine for 300 quid and it is completely destroyed. Putting it back together again is a fools errand but I've started now so me and the creech are just going to get on with it like the ghoulish beasts we are.

Back
Top Bottom